All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe twelfth volume in this annual series focuses on the operations of the IMF and WTO and development of national trade policies. * Top ecomists provide a concise and accessible evaluation of major developments in trade and trade policy. * Examines key issues pertinent to the multinational trading system, as well as regional trade arrangements and policy developments at the national level. * Provides up-to-date assessments of the World Trade Organization's current Trade Policy Reviews.
- Author BiographyDavid Greenaway is Professor of Economics and Director of the Leverhulme Centre for Research on Globalisation and Economic Policy at The University of Nottingham.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleWorld Economy Special Issues
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width174 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byProfessor David Greenaway
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.