All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1987, this book surveys the state of the world shipping industry worldwide and the problems confronting it. It reviews the expanding role of developing countries in shipping and evaluates the contribution of shipping to development. The changes in the institutional and evironmental framework of shipping are discussed and the social impacts are assessed. Finally, the challenges, opportunities and problems of the shipping industry are appraised and future developments are postulated.
- Author(s)Ernst Gabriel Frankel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectTransport Industries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.