Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe World through Children's Books is a valuable and easy-to-use tool for librarians, teachers and others who seek to promote international understanding through children's literature. The antated bibliography, organized geographically by world region and country, contains nearly 700 books representing 73 countries. Sponsored by the United States Board on Books for Young People (USBBY).
- Author BiographySusan Stan is Assistant Professor of English at Central Michigan University.
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication21/12/2001
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight394 g
- Width182 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited bySusan M. Stan
- Foreword byBetsy Gould Hearne
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.