Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe book will take its readers on a short tour of the world of negotiation, and provide them with a systematic understanding of a wide array of negotiation topics. The book includes the most essential points of importance and interest related to negotiation, such as theories and conceptions, basic negotiation processes and situations (including negotiating a hostage crisis), the impact of culture, negotiation values, and the uses of third-party intervention in negotiation. Each chapter concludes with a Practical Application section, giving readers an opportunity to implement the insights and make better decisions in future negotiation situations.
- Author(s)Amira Galin
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight885 g
- Width168 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.