All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on archaelogy, anthropology and history this guide explores Roman costume, looking at everything from hairstyles and jewelery to literature and geography.
- Author BiographyJudith Lynn Sebesta, professor of classics at the University of South Dakota, is the author of Carl Orff: Carmina Burana Cantiones Profanae. Larissa Bonfante is professor of classics at New York University. Her current research is on the representation of nudity in antiquity.
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2006
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleWisconsin Studies in Classics
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Notemany b/w illus
- Weight785 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJudith Lynn Sebesta,Larissa Bonfante
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.