All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1738, English preacher, Isaac Watts wrote 'The world to come', a Christian tract about departed souls, death, and the glory or terror of the resurrection. Almost 300 years later the world to come still fascinates readers. It's t only climate change, it's the climate of everything: from techlogical 'advances' that threaten to create an immortal humanity; to an endless 'war on terror,' which means that, though we may never kw war, r will we ever truly kw peace; to a thousand visions of post-Apocalyptic life in the media. The world to come is everywhere; it is with us w...In this anthology, twenty-one writers respond to the world to come - the one just around the corner, the hereafter and the everywhen. The World To Come is a truly international publication. Edited by Om Dwivedi (India) and Patrick West (Australia), it features talented new voices as well as established literary stars such as John Fulton (USA), Eunice Ngongkum (Africa), Dirk Strasser (Australia), Tabish Khair (India), Leone Ross (Jamaica), Tim Richards (Australia), Sebastien Doubinsky (France), John Shulman (India), Craig Cormick (Australia), Leah Swann (Australia) and First Nation writer, Marcus Waters.
- Author BiographyPatrick West is the author of the short story collection The World Swimmers. Om Prakesh Dwivedi is the editor of The Other India: Narratives of Terror, Communalism and Violence.
- PublisherSpineless Wonders
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSpineless Wonders
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byOm Prakash Dwivedi,Patrick West
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.