All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a new series of beautiful gift art books, The World's Great Masterpieces of Art highlights the most popular art from the beginning of the twelfth century to the Pop Art movement of the twentieth century. With a fresh and thoughtful introduction to the history of art, discussing the work of some of the most famous artists in the world, the book goes on to showcase key works in all their glory. This is a sumptuous treat for the eyes, with something for everyone.
- Author BiographyMichael Kerrigan is author of Asian Art and Modern Art from the `World's Greatest Art' series, and co-author of The Architecture Style Spotter's Guide along with a great many other books and articles on art, culture and history. He lives in Edinburgh, where he writes regularly for the Scotsman newspaper and is a book reviewer for the Times Literary Supplement and the Guardian.
- Author(s)Michael Kerrigan
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication17/06/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleMasterpieces of Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Out-of-print date23/12/2015
- Content Note100 Illustrations, color
- Weight755 g
- Width203 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.