All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Ritsu Odera changes jobs, looking for a fresh start, he's t exactly thrilled when his new boss turns out to be his old flame. Ritsu's determined to leave all that in the past - but how can he when his boss is just as determined that they have a future? Tired of accusations that family connections got him his current position, Ritsu Odera quits his job as an editor at his father's company and transfers to Marukawa Publishing. Once there, he is assigned to the shojo manga editorial department - something he has interest in and experience with! Having sworn he'd never fall in love again, the last thing he wants to do is work on love stories. To make matters worse, it turns out that his overbearing boss, Masamune Taka, is actually his first love from high school!
- Author BiographyShungiku Nakamura is one of the most popular yaoi creators worldwide. She is best known for her series Junjo Romantica, which has been adapted into both an anime and drama CD. Her other English-language title, Hybrid Child, is also being adapted into an anime. Her current series, The World's Greatest First Love, is running in Emerald magazine. Born on December 13, she's a Sagittarius with an O blood type.
- Author(s)Shungiku Nakamura
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleThe World's Greatest First Love
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.