All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone loves kck-kck jokes - especially kids! Bob Phillips, the king of good, clean jokes, packs more than 600 favorite kck-kck jokes into this nutty new collection. Edible Delights Kck, kck. Who's there? Apricot. Apricot who? Apricot my key. Open up! Animal Crackers Kck, kck. Who's there? Butternut. Butternut who?] Butternut try to pick up a skunk! Guaranteed to extract giggles, groans, and guffaws from any audience, The World's Greatest Kck-Kck Jokes for Kids is fantastic fun for kids of all ages. It is perfect for car trips, summer camps, and any occasion that calls for a hearty dose of humor.
- Author BiographyBob Phillips, master compiler of inspirational verses, Scripture references, and quotes on the lighter, humorous side of life, has written a hundred books with combined sales of more than 11 million copies. Bob also serves as executive director emeritus for Hume Lake Christian Camps and is a licensed family counselor in California.
- Author(s)Bob Phillips
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight113 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.