All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionEndless fun for devoted solvers! At 21 feet, 9 3/4 inches long, and with 8,929 empty squares to fill, this huge puzzle adds big excitement to the popular game - and is the perfect challenge for fans who find regular sudoku too easy. It's composed of 167 regular-sized (9x9) puzzles, linked together at 3x3 corners. Each individual sudoku's starting numbers are symmetrically placed in the puzzle, and more than 30 numbers are given. Also, each 9x9 puzzle has a unique solution. And, finally, the difficulty level increases as you progress from left to right, becoming quite formidable by the end.
- Author BiographyFrank Longo is a freelance puzzle creator. He was first published in 1993 and has written many sudoku books for Sterling, including Beyond Black Belt Sudoku, mental_floss Sudoku, and The Nastiest Sudoku Ever, as well as many crossword books.
- Author(s)Frank Longo
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width158 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.