All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders will be amazed to learn the history of how crisps were invented and why pirates really wore eye patches! With dozens of fascinating images and fun trivia facts, The World's Wackiest History provides young readers an interesting look into strange and little-kwn events through history.
- Author BiographyChris lives in Danvers, Massachusetts, in the neighborhood where the Salem Witch Trials occurred. He lives there with his wife, daughter, son, and two cats, Molly and Murray, and enjoys spending time with his family. When Chris is not writing, he is busy teaching middle school students in Natick, Massachusetts, reading, playing guitar, or learning more about his favorite subject, American history.
- Author(s)Christopher Forest
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleEdge Books: Library of Weird
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width179 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.