All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe winds pick up while heavy waves crash on the beach. A few hours later screaming winds and driving rain tear up the coastline. It's a hurricane! With winds reaching hundreds of miles per hour, these devastating storms can cause immense amounts of damage. Readers can learn all about history's biggest, deadliest hurricanes from around the world.
- Author(s)John R. Baker
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBlazers: World's Worst Natural Disasters
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.