All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionEssays by eleven prominent scholars provide the latest insights into the seventeenth-century history of the Hudson Valley and its environs.
- Author BiographyJaap Jacobs is Honorary Lecturer at the University of St. Andrews in Scotland and the author of many books, including The Colony of New Netherland: A Dutch Settlement in Seventeenth-Century America. L. H. Roper is Professor of History at the State University of New York at New Paltz. His books include The English Empire in America, 1602-1658: Beyond Jamestown.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleSUNY Series, an American Region: Studies in the Hudson Valley
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExcelsior Editions
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJaap Jacobs,Louis H. Roper
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.