All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.52Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionRebecca is a wealthy widow and wants her first husband Matthew back. His rejection results in her joining teams with a corrupt police detective to see Matthew falsely indicted for her millionaire husband's murder.
- Author BiographyPaulette Winsted Butt, a former business accountant, resides with her husband in the small town of Springville, just north of Birmingham, Alabama. After leaving a successful, twenty-five year career in the business field, she kept her pen in hand; working with words instead of numbers. She hopes, through her writing, that she will enjoy the success of being an author as much as she did as an accountant. Coming from a family of eight (8), Paulette has personally experienced just about all of the emotional conflicts that one can possibly be dealt in life; thus directing her writing technique to provide serious fiction. Being an avid reader herself, she hopes to offer her reading audience this novel, The Worm Turns, as her first piece of art; in hopes that this novel will carry them from start to finish by giving them a vivid imagination of all the emotions that we ETH as human beings - can possibly imagine. Paulette is currently working on a second novel and hopes that her reading audience will enjoy The Worm Turns so much that they will continue to support her efforts in her writing career by being on the look-out for her next novel. Paulette is the proud mother of a daughter that resides in Chicago, and a step-son residing in Alabama. She also proudly announces her role of grandmother (July 2004) to a precious grandson - adopted from the Ukraine. She vows that this grandson was destined from birth to be her grandson, and her angelic daughters' son. And, speaking for herself and her daughter, they feel truly blessed that he (Mark) has found his way into their life.
- Author(s)Paulette Winsted Butt
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication04/04/2005
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.