All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs seen on Public Television! Our brains are hardwired for worry. At its best, worry helps us reflect on and solve a problem. But for many, worry creates a negative cycle of unnecessary suffering. Now, based on cutting-edge research and proven clinical techniques, Dr. Martin Rossman has developed a program to help you harness the healing power of the mind to invigorate the emotional and intuitive parts of your brain and enhance your problem-solving abilities. You'll learn to: - Identify worries you can - and can't - control.- Cultivate the part of your brain that helps you solve problems more creatively.- -Hardwire- yourself for calmness and clarity with guided imagery. Grounded in breakthrough research and wonderfully accessible, The Worry Solution is a powerful and practical guide to living your best life - healthier, happier, and free from unnecessary stress.
- Author BiographyMARTIN ROSSMAN, M.D., is a clinical instructor at the University of California, San Francisco, Medical School, the founder of www.thehealingmind.org, and the author of Fighting Cancer from Within and Guided Imagery for Self-Healing. He was most recently seen on the Public Television program The Healing Mind, which is based on his book, The Worry Solution.
- Author(s)Martin Rossman
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight272 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byAndrew Weil
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.