All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionAs opposed to a systematic pedagogy for bass playing (many such resources already exist), The Worship Bass Book is a fun and informal, yet extremely practical, resource for bassists playing in the worship environment. Acclaimed bassist and music educator Norm Stockton covers a broad range of topics in bite-size chunks, allowing players to emerge with solid perspectives and a practical understanding of effective bass playing in a rhythm section. Players at all levels will find helpful insight into topics, including phrasing, a passion for the groove, tools of the trade, fingerboard familiarity, musical styles, slap and tap techniques, bass and drum synergy, solo bass arranging, real-world groove lessons, and much more.
- Author BiographyBassist/solo artist/clinician NORM STOCKTON travels extensively throughout North America, Europe, and Japan. He has been profiled in Bass Player magazine and is recognised by many as one of the premier bassists today.Stockton is also known internationally as a bass educator and clinician. His instructional website, ArtOfGroove.com, serves subscribers from around the world. He has conducted master classes and is adjunct faculty at Biola University, The Los Angeles Music Academy, Tech Music School London, Concordia University, and more.
- Author(s)Norm Stockton
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleWorship Musician Series
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Content NoteBlack and White
- Weight635 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.