All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $24.95Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $13.14
- AU $6.81Trending at AU $10.66
- AU $18.74Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $7.27Trending at AU $11.61
- AU $11.69Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn this spirited reworking of the classic Twelve Days of Christmas , a young girl has to deal with her first Christmas with a new baby brother - and thing could be worse. He drools on the ornaments and ruins the presents, and he's on the verge of taking over the whole holiday. A sweet surprise turns the tables on the older sister, who eventually appreciates what her baby brother adds to the holiday. This is a funny holiday book with a heart-warming sibling acceptance angle.
- Author BiographySudipta Bardhan-Quallen is the author of many picture books, including Quackenstein Hatches a Family. She lives in New Jersey. Visit her online at sudipta.com. Ryan Wood is a rising illustrator, and this is his first picture book. He lives in Lehi. UT.
- Author(s)Sudipta Bardhan-Quallen
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.