All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow could it get any worse? For the eleventh book in the phemenally successful Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook series, the authors have pulled out all the stops, harking back to the core appeal that made the first book a runaway bestseller and turning the intensity up to 11. Here are all new scenarios for living life on the very edge. Imperiled readers will learn immediate, hands-on strategies for surviving an elephant stampede, 16-car pile-up, mine collapse, and a nuclear attack. Discover how to take a bullet, control a runaway hot air balloon, break a gorilla's grip, endure a Turkish prison and free a limb from a beartrap. Whether stranded on an iceberg, being chased by a pack of wolves, spinning out on a motorcycle, held under by a huge wave while surfing, or being buried alive, The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Extreme Edition is the ticket to survival.
- Author BiographyDavid Borgenicht and Joshua Piven are the authors of the Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook series. They live lives full of derring-do and split-second decisions in Philadelphia.
- Author(s)David Borgenicht,Joshua Piven
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note2 colour illustrations
- Weight166 g
- Width125 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.