All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.41
About this product
- DescriptionThe first in a thrilling new mystery series set around the sacred historical sites of the British Isles Recently retired teacher Hilary decides that the best way to stop herself worrying about her husband, who's away doing voluntary work in war-torn Gaza, is to distract herself with a holiday. She invites her good friend Veronica, a recent widow, to accompany her on a trip to Glastonbury, to see the ancient sights.<br The pair are saddened to discover that the sacred Glastonbury Thorn tree has been severely damaged, and they wonder whether other local sites are under threat too. But even they are unprepared for the shocking discovery Hilary makes at the Chalice Well: an abandoned bag, containing a bomb ...Who is to blame? A foreign tourist? An eccentric pagan author? Or an angry local who resents that a Christian place has been 'overun' by other beliefs? Hilary and Veronica just want to be on holiday, but they can't help but be sucked in to the investigation.
- Author BiographyFay Sampson now lives in Devon, after many years abroad. As a keen genealogist, she has traced some of her ancestors to before the Norman Conquest, and is constantly adding to her tree.
- Author(s)Fay Sampson
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Weight280 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.