All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe typical wounded soldier must complete and file twenty-two forms after an active-duty injury. To soldiers and their families coping with the shock and reality of the injuries, figuring out what to do next-even completing tasks that seem easy like submitting paperwork-can be overwhelming and confusing. The second edition of this popular resource guide has been thoroughly revised to reflect new policies, additional benefits, updated procedures, and changes to insurance, including traumatic injury insurance and social security disability insurance. New chapters cover veterans' benefits in depth-which have seen significant changes in the last two years-and returning to active duty after an injury. As in the previous edition, this guide directs you to answers and resources for the most pressing and difficult questions that wounded veterans face, such as: *Where can I find information on symptoms and treatments of injuries? *How do I get through all this paperwork? *Where can I get legal assistance? *What can I do for employment? *How do I get back into everyday life? *How can I return to active duty? *How do I deal with insurance? *What benefits are available to me, and how do I claim them? *What about my family? How can they help me? This trusted resource is both comprehensive and easy to use, and w the most up-to-date guide for wounded veterans and their families dealing with active-duty injuries.
- Author BiographyJanelle Moore is the President and lead consultant of PBS Marketing/Federal Concierge LLC., a consulting provider supporting a variety of project and program needs to businesses, contractors, and the federal government. Cheryl Lawhorne -Scott is an original plank holder in the Wounded Warrior Battalion West at Camp Pendleton, California. She now serves as the Deputy Project Manager for the Recovery Care Coordination Program with the Wounded Warrior Regiment in Quantico, Virginia under the guidance of Headquarters Marine Corps and the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Don Philpott has been writing, reporting, and broadcasting on international events, trouble spots, and major news stories for almost forty years. He is the author or coauthor of more than 90 books. Moore, Lawhorne-Scott, and Philpott have authored a number of essential guides for military members and their families, including The Military Marriage Manual (GI, 2010) and Life After the Military (GI, 2011).
- Author(s)Cheryl Lawhorne-Scott,Don Philpott,Janelle B. Moore
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleMilitary Life
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight708 g
- Width154 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.