All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wounded Warrior Handbook provides our wounded heroes and their families with quick, straightforward answers to the questions they suddenly face and guides them through the deluge of processes, procedures, and policies they must adhere to in order to receive the care they deserve and need. Comprehensive and easy-to-use, the Handbook compiles information regarding medical treatment, rehabilitation, counseling, support, and transition.
- Author BiographyDon Philpott has been writing, reporting, and broadcasting on international events, trouble spots, and major news stories for almost 40 years. He is the author or coauthor of more than 80 books, including The Integrated Physical Security Handbook (Homeland Defense Journal, 2006) and Education Facility Security Handbook (Government Institutes, 2007). Janelle Hill is the President and lead consultant of PBS Marketing/Federal Concierge LLC., a consulting provider supporting a variety of project and program needs to businesses, contractors, and the federal government. She is an Alumna of the National Defense University and a United States Marine Corps Volunteer. Barry McCaffrey, who wrote the foreword, served in the United States Army for 32 years and retired as a four-star General. At retirement, he was the most highly decorated serving General, having been awarded three Purple Heart medals for wounds received in his four combat tours, two Distinguished Service Cross awards, the nation's second highest award for valor, and two Silver Star awards for valor.
- Author(s)Don Philpott,Janelle B. Moore,Janelle Hill
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/12/2008
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleMilitary Life
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width181 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byGeneral Barry McCaffrey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.