Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.16Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wrinklies' Reminiscellany is a delightful celebration of the Good Old Days: the language we lost, the currency we changed and the way we used to live. With a wealth of trivia and invaluable facts about times past - you can explain to your poor grandchildren exactly what they missed out on.
- Author BiographyMike Haskins is a comedy researcher and writer of books, jokes and sketches. He has written for comedians Smith & Jones, Hale & Pace and Rory Bremner, as well as for the following television and radio shows: Dead Ringers, It's Been a Bad Week, Smack the Pony, Bruiser, TV To Go, The Right Time, Man Stroke Woman and Monkey Dust, among others. He co-wrote the best-selling Man Walks into a Bar, the successful Laugh, Cackle & Howl Joke Book, and Classic Comedy Quotes. He lives in Wallasey, Merseyside. Clive Whichelow is a freelance journalist and comedy writer. He has written for Rory Bremner, Jonathan Ross, Spitting Image and many others as well as for the Mail on Sunday, the Daily Express, the Mirror and various magazines. He has also contributed to two editions of the 'Journolists' books. Clive has also published a number of humour titles.
- Author(s)Clive Whichelow,Mike Haskins
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPrion Books Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.