All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first definitive book from hip-hop's original dynasty, for the hard-core Wu-Tang disciple and the recent initiate alike. (Music)
- Author(s)Wu-Tang Clan
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRiverhead Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
Most relevant reviews
- prusau004 Mar, 2017by
Must have for rap fans
Very happy with the book.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.