All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the XYZ factor? The XYZ Factor isn't a place or a company or an age. It's a new kind of culture where invation, accessibility, and transparency are the rm. It's an environment created on the principles of the Millennial generation to foster intergenerational productivity in a new kind of office culture. An XYZ organization's employees are challenged, engaged, and excited to produce. Simply put, XYZ companies have an it factor that helps them rise above the competition. Any company can become an XYZ company. This book is your blueprint. Each chapter is written by a DoSomething.org staff member. Their firsthand experience with DoSomething.org, an organization that helps young people make the world suck less, gives them exceptional insights into working magic in the corporate world. And with over 3 million members and more than 200 active campaigns, such as collecting clothes for teenagers in homeless shelters, helping older adults learn to use techlogy, and creating anti-bullying comics, DoSomething.org is a standout organization--t only for its message, but for the way it operates. When you open The XYZ Factor, you're getting the recipe for the awesome sauce that has driven the success of the world's largest organizations for young people and social change. This guidebook is your key to answering the questions your company has looming over its cubicles, such as: How do I create an office environment that fosters collaboration and creativity? How do I form the right partnerships that appeal to our brand and our audience? How do I authentically reach the Millennial generation? If you want to take your business or organization from okay to amazing, you need The XYZ Factor.
- Author BiographyNancy Lublin is CEO of DoSomething.org, founder of Dress for Success, which helps women transition from welfare to work, and founder of Crisis Text Line, a nationwide text line for teens. Lublin has been listed on the NonProfit Times Power and Influence Top 50 list three times, is author of Zilch: The Power of Zero in Business, and was named one of the World Economic Forum's Social Entrepreneurs of the Year in 2014. Alyssa Ruderman is a Campaigns Manager at DoSomething.org, where she conducts research, formulates strategy, and project manages the execution of cause campaigns that give young people the tools to take action. Prior to joining DoSomething.org, Alyssa studied Public Relations, Business, and Sociology at The Pennsylvania State University. She is an Americorp alumna and worked as a job counselor for New York City's homeless population.
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlyssa Ruderman,Nancy Lublin
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.