All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the bestselling author of The Beach Cafe, Lucy Diamond, comes The Year of Taking Chances, a vel full of warmth, humour and romance. Because love is always worth the risk ...It's New Year's Eve, and Gemma and Spencer Bailey are throwing a house party. There's music, dancing, champagne and all their best friends under one roof. It's going to be a night to remember. Also at the party is Caitlin, who has returned to the village to pack up her much-missed mum's house and to figure out what to do with her life; and Saffron, a PR executive who's keeping a secret which amount of spin can change. The three women bond over Gemma's dodgy cocktails and fortune cookies, and vow to make this year their best one yet. But as the months unfold, Gemma, Saffron and Caitlin find themselves tested to their limits by shocking new developments. Family, love, work, home - all the things they've taken for granted are thrown into disarray. Under pressure, they are each forced to rethink their lives and start over. But dare they take a chance on something new?
- Author BiographyLucy Diamond lives in Bath with her husband and their three children. She is the author of the bestselling Summer at Shell Cottage, The Beach Cafe, The Year of Taking Chances, Me and Mr Jones and Summer With My Sister.
- Author(s)Lucy Diamond
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight344 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew Edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.