All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.99
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.43
About this product
- DescriptionA year after the Serbian warlord Arkan held her captive, U.N. spy Mai Fisher is back in the disintegrating Yugoslavia. This time, she and her partner, Alexei Bukharin, are investigating sniper activity in Sarajevo. On a cold, autumn morning she finds herself at the spot where a young mother was shot dead the day before. Mai feels the pull of justice, t just for this mother but for what Mai lost the year before. After it all goes horribly wrong, Mai still wants justice, but Alexei understands sometimes vengeance is the better option.
- Author BiographyPhyllis A. Duncan is a retired aviation safety official who writes historical thrillers from her home in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. She has studied writing at workshops and conferences around the U.S. Her short fiction can be found in numerous literary magazines, in print and online.
- Author(s)Phyllis a Duncan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.