All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionMegan and Dave Wingfield want thing more than to be parents . . . to welcome a child of their own. When they aren't able to conceive a pregnancy after two years of trying, they decide to adopt . . . and find that journey is also fraught with mishaps and the potential for broken hearts. Can Megan learn to trust God with the desires of her heart? A vella by Angela Hunt, an adoptive mother, about the special way God uses adoption to bring families together.
- Author BiographyAngela Hunt has written more than 130 books for children and adults, fiction and nonfiction. Read more about her work at www.angelahuntbooks.com.
- Author(s)Angela Hunt
- PublisherHunthaven Press
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHunthaven Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.