All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis work looks in depth at the way men and women can improve their business communications with each other, taking into account the differences in communication styles. There are traditional roles, but these are changing and blending. The book takes as its primary aim the improvement of business communication between the genders. Amongst other aspects of this area, the book looks at: what is yin and yang at work - how do men activate their yang and women their yin; role and stereotypes and the implications of these; working with the boss, whether male or female; men and women working in teams, with customers and subordinates; and being a female leader or a male leader.
- Author BiographyLaurel Alexander is a trainer, consultant and business author, specialising in the IT and small business sectors, as well as the sociology and dynamics of the workplace - especially with regard to gender issues. She has written a number of books on career development, business matters, education and jobsearch, and the internet, always in an understandable and readable style. She has had three other books published by Management Books 2000 and has another book, on delivering online learning, in preparation for publication this year.
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2001
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.