All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Yoga Birth Method is an empowering eight-step pathway to achieving a positive and joyful birth experience. Applying the wisdom of yoga to childbirth, Dorothy Guerra offers a solid plan for managing the mind, body, and spirit throughout the stages of pregnancy and labour. Couples choose an intention that becomes a focal point for embracing a calm state of mind throughout the physical and emotional challenges of childbirth. You'll discover what to expect during each stage of labour and how to manage pain, eliminate anxiety, and encourage labour progression with breathing techniques and yoga poses. There's also guidance in drafting a birth plan, labour-support techniques for birth partners, information on medical intervention, and a go to chapter with checklists to use when the big day arrives.
- Author BiographyDorothy Guerra is a registered prenatal yoga teacher and a registered birth coach (doula). She owns two yoga studios, teaches the Yoga Birth Method to couples, and trains instructors and hospital staff in prenatal yoga across North America. She is also the director of the Yoga Network of Canada.
- Author(s)Dorothy Guerra
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.