All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionFind the best postures, meditations, relaxations, and breathing exercises for complete spiritual and physical balance. This book includes standing postures, sitting postures, supine postures, as well as advanced postures and relaxation techniques. A variety of daily routines are provided with complete instructions.Yoga is a discipline and form of exercise that appeals to many different kinds of people, because in our fast-paced stressful world it offers an accessible and enjoyable means of escape to personal serenity, balance, and contentment.The Yoga Healing Bible clearly explains yoga healing techniques in easy-to-follow instructions accompanied by step-by-step photography. Practical tips, as well as options for easier modifications and more difficult variations, enable you to tailor the course to your needs, experience, time, and abilities.
- Author BiographySally Parkes, BSc, has been teaching yoga since 1998. She runs yoga teacher training courses and retreats in the UK and internationally, and regularly contributes articles to leading health and fitness magazines. Sally's background in science combined with her extensive experience of teaching yoga make her uniquely placed to examine the topic from the viewpoint of both scientist and practitioner.
- Author(s)Sally Parkes
- PublisherChartwell Books
- Date of Publication20/01/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChartwell Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width173 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.