All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to learning the fundamentals of pranayama and incorporating them into an existing yoga practice. Richard Rosen's approach features step-by-step descriptions of breath and body awareness exercises accompanied by illustrations. This work also covers the history and philosophy of pranayama, offers useful practice tips, and teaches readers how to use props to enhance the exercises.
- Author BiographyRichard Rosen is a graduate of the Iyengar Institute of San Francisco and has been teaching yoga since 1987. He is a contributing editor at Yoga Journal magazine and director of and one of the principal teachers at the Piedmont Yoga Studio (cofounded by Rodney Yee), in Oakland, California. Many of Rosen s practice instructions and technical teachings are posted on the Piedmont Yoga Studio website, www.piedmontyoga.com.
- Author(s)Richard Rosen
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication04/09/2002
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight438 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.