All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on creating a conscious union with the growing baby in utero, this detailed guide introduces a practice of weekly meditations, yoga, and affirmations that reflect the developmental and physiological changes taking place both inside and outside the womb. The book enhances the experience of pregnancy and prepares mothers physically, emotionally, and spiritually for child birth and motherhood. Beginners to yoga as well as regular practitioners will learn unique approaches and proper techniques that initiate a healthful, purposeful connection with the mother's own body and with her unborn child.
- Author BiographyMel Campbell is an internationally renowned yoga teacher who was instrumental in pioneering prenatal yoga to expectant mothers in Thailand during her residency there. She is accredited with Yoga Alliance and holds a National Diploma in occupational therapy.
- Author(s)Mel Campbell
- PublisherFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationForres
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Content Note112 colour illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.