The You Code: What Your Habits Say About You by Judi James, James Moore (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that the way you eat your food will be sending subliminal messages out about your sexual habits? Or that the way you decorate your desk, could be helping your boss decide about that promotion or pay rise? We're all aware of the subtle messages of design and marketing but what about the signals you send out about yourself and your personality? The You Code is the book that answers all these questions, uncovering the hidden meaning behind the simplest of choices. Judi James, with co-writer and journalist James Moore, pulls punches in her addictive and entertaining book which gets to the nub of who you really are, telling you more about yourself than you ever wanted to kw, as well as providing an intriguing insight into the people around you. From your favourite TV programme to the type of coffee you drink, even down to the filling in your sandwich, The You Code is a must for anyone who wants to find out more about themselves and, more importantly, what everyone else thinks of them.
- Author BiographyJudi James started her career as a leading catwalk model and trained many big names at her modelling school in Chelsea, Naomi Campbell among them. Judi is now a leading television expert in body language, social behaviour, image, workplace culture and communication skills. She appears regularly on programmes such as Big Brother, The Xtra Factor, Newsnight and Sky News. She also writes a regular column for You magazine and has a celebrity problem page in More. She is the author of Poker Face and The Body Language Bible. James Moore is a feature writer for national newspapers and also writes frequently for a range of magazines. He is the author of Blagging It: How to get Everything on the Cheap.
- Author(s)James Moore,Judi James
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/01/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight234 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.