All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou never thought divorce would happen to you. But it did. You may feel traumatized, relieved, hopeful, afraid, or all of the above. What choices will help you heal? How can you minimize the trauma for your kids? When is too soon to date...and what about sex? How can you learn from your mistakes instead of repeating them? And where is God in all of this? Michelle and Connie have been where you are. They're Christian women who are a little ahead of you on the journey. Michelle was divorced seven years and w is happily remarried. Connie is ten years into the journey and at peace with being single. They've each made good choices and their fair share of mistakes. In this book they rally their collective experience to help you navigate some of the twists and turns of the post-divorce journey, avoid pitfalls, and emerge stronger and more confident. This is t one of those authoritative, do as we say tomes. It's a woman-to-woman, been-there-done-that, faithful, and hopeful approach to such topics as acceptance, forgiveness, loneliness, online dating (or CON-line dating ), sex, money, respect, finding friends, and caring for your physical, financial, and spiritual health. Most of all, it's a powerful reassurance that matter what has happened or what may happen next, God still has good plans for you. You will live and laugh and love again. This book can help you do it.
- Author BiographyConnie Wetzell, a former popular Christian radio personality and current voice-over recording artist, is the author of The Healing Word of God, God's Survival Guide for Women, and Live Laugh Love Again. She is a contributing writer for WHOA magazine and lives in Northern California. Michelle Borquez hosted and co-produced I-Life Television's SHINE with Michelle Borquez on INSP in 2005 and is creator, producer, and host of a new 8-week DVD series for women, Live Again--Wholeness After Divorce, releasing in June 2013. Michelle, also the national spokesperson for Beth Moore's Loving Well television special and GLO Bible, has authored several books. Michelle lives with husband and author Michael Thornton and her almost grown, four children in Nashville.
- Author(s)Connie Wetzell,Michelle Borquez
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight208 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.87
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.53
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.