All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe urge to say yes to please everyone around you can be overwhelming. But the truth in life is that kwing when to say No when you usually say Yes is one of the most fundamentally important things you can do for yourself and for your relationships. This book walks everyone who has ever felt uncomfortable denying something to others through the process of recognising how you truly feel and tapping into your inner self, saying when necessary and yes only when you truly agree or are willing to do something. By understanding the proper time to say yes, you will quickly learn how to tell the times when it is t okay and you must say No.
- Author BiographyRebekah Sack is a nonfiction author who has written several helpful guides for the young adult audience. Her passion for helping teens survive the rollercoaster of youth translates onto each page of her books. A summa cum laude graduate of Illinois State University, she now works for Atlantic Publishing Group as the in-house editor.
- Author(s)Atlantic Publishing Group
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication31/10/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight246 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.54
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.