All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForty percent of U.S. students voluntarily report being involved in bullying -- as bullies or as victims -- according to a national study. In this book, you will learn why bullying occurs and get at the root causes for it, why some students are victimised and why others are vicious. You will learn about cyberbullying, phone or te bullying, gang bullying, teacher bullying, and sports bullying. You deserve to go to school free from intimidation. Help make your school bully-free by using the information contained in this book. If you are interested in learning essentially everything there is to kw about stopping bullies and bullying, then this book is for you.
- Author BiographyRebekah Sack is a nonfiction author who has written several helpful guides for the young adult audience. Her passion for helping teens survive the rollercoaster of youth translates onto each page of her books. A summa cum laude graduate of Illinois State University, she now works for Atlantic Publishing Group as the in-house editor.
- Author(s)Atlantic Publishing Group
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication31/10/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight282 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.