Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionNick Millar is going home to Philadelphia. No longer Father Nicholas, Nick has to face his family and make a new life for himself after deciding to leave the priesthood. At thirty-four, Nick has to start over with degrees in Theology and Ancient Languages and experience in street ministry that doesn't translate in today's job market. Still, he has the support of his family, a small trust fund, and an appeal to women that many would envy. Nick, the youngest son in a high-achieving family, plods along realizing his choice of career is t what his family would choose, but with the help of some strong women begins to put his life back together. Senator Abbe Metzger, wants Nick as her chief of staff...and more. But Nick has a soft spot for Annie, a young woman he encounters on the street . When he does meet the love of his life, he finds everyone has a past.
- Author(s)Sandy Kendall
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.