All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $13.37
- AU $7.00Trending at AU $8.38
- AU $10.72Trending at AU $17.62
- AU $13.81Trending at AU $17.43
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $22.73Trending at AU $24.50
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to a delectable alphabet adventure. While on your way to Z is for Zatar, relish the savory Mustard, the aromatic Spearmint, and the spicy Wasabi. You'll also want to try the Kola, the Vanilla, and especially the Xocoatl! Mouth-watering illustrations and informative, child-appealing text makes this a delicious treat for hungry readers.
- Author BiographyJerry Pallotta is an award-winning author of children's alphabet books and imaginative fiction. His books combine interesting facts, detailed research, humor, and realistic illustrations that mesmerize children everywhere. Jerry lives in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Jerry Pallota,Leslie Evans
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/1994
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationWatertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.