All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionChapters on buying, housing, care, feeding, health, breeding and training as well as a section with addresses of clubs and websites for further information. Key features of the series: * Most affordable books * Packed with hands-on information * Well written by experts * Easy to understand language * Full-colour original photography * Between 70 and 110 photos * All one needs to kw to be able to care for one's pet * Trusted authors, veterinary consultants, breed and species experts * Appropriate for first pet owners * Detailed information of interest to pet professionals * Includes useful addresses, veterinary data, and breed standards Many more titles are in preparation in this bestselling series.
- PublisherLandmark Education Supplies Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2006
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationDrouin, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLandmark Education Supplies Pty Ltd
- Height211 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.