CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionNot limited to Zech 9-14 and the Passion Narratives, The Zechariah Tradition and the Gospel of Matthew is a comprehensive treatment of Zechariah traditions and texts in Matthew's Gospel. The study follows the canical order of Matthew, which enables readers to follow the Matthean storyline as Zechariah traditions inform each stage of the story. Attention is also given to relevant parallels in the Syptic Gospels. Two appendices, one arranged according to Zechariah and the other to Matthew, list references to Zechariah in Matthew. This mograph will be useful for the study of Matthew and the Syptic Gospels alike and for investigating the use of Old Testament texts and traditions in the New Testament.
- Author BiographyCharlene McAfee Moss, Ashland Theological Seminary, Ashland, Ohio,USA.
- Author(s)Charlene McAfee Moss
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication12/12/2008
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleBeihefte zur Zeitschrift fur die Neutestamentliche Wissenschaft
- Series Part/Volume Number156
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.