Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionDid you ever wonder what it really means to be a Gemini? And what makes a Leo a Leo? Since the ancient times, the practice of astrology and its twelve Sun signs has helped people to understand the world around them, and to gain awareness of themselves as well. Now The Zodiac Coloring Book offers a simple and illuminating peek into astrology that's a stargazing-good time, too. Readers can learn more about themselves and others simply by picking up a crayon, and bringing each sign to rich, eye-opening life. In twenty-four engaging pages, The Zodiac Coloring Book beautifully personifies each of the twelve Sun signs. Each two-page spread includes a brief description of the featured sign by author Caren Dunn, as well as a delightful illustration by Sydney Zmitrewicz that is full of fascinating symbolism. Playful and inviting, the coloring book will open up a new world for inquisitive readers on the roles that the sun and planets play in determining our signs, and therefore in shaping our personalities. The section on Aries, for example, includes that those under the sign of Aries are born between March 20 and April 19; that Aries lives in the First House; that its element is fire; and that the planet Mars rules the sign. The description then shares Aries' ted characteristics, such as intelligence, spontaneity, and curiosity. Readers will then further engage with their Sun signs by drawing upon their own imaginations to breathe vivid life into the coloring book illustrations. It's a fun, expressive way for readers young and old to get to kw the Sun signs, and perhaps embark on a lifelong immersion in the signs, the planets, and the houses. The only astrology coloring book of its kind, The Zodiac Coloring Book can open up the celestial heavens for curious individuals, and a new road to self-discovery as well, one brightly colored crayon at a time.
- Author BiographySince the age of seven years old, author Caren Dunn has been fascinated by the subject of metaphysics. Her present goal is to bring the joy, the knowledge, and the beauty of astrology that she has experienced to curious individuals of all ages. She created The Zodiac Coloring Book to enable others to gain awareness and understanding of themselves and of others, and perhaps to launch someone on a journey centering on the lifelong study of astrology.
- Author(s)Caren Alcala Dunn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight87 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.