All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive overview of zombie movies in the first 11 years of the new millennium, the most dynamic and vital period yet in the history of the zombie genre. The compendium serves t only as a follow-up to its predecessor volume (The Zombie Movie Encyclopedia McFarland 2011 ), which covered movies from 1932 up until the late 1990s, but also as a fresh exploration of what uniquely defines the genre in the 2000s. In-depth entries provide critical analysis of the zombie as creature in more than 270 feature-length movies, from 28 countries and filmed on six continents. An appendix offers shorter entries for more than 100 shorts and serials.
- Author BiographyPeter Dendle is assistant professor of English at Pennsylvania State University, Mont Alto. He lives in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Peter Dendle
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note36 photographs, appendices, bibliography, index
- Weight680 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.