Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Complete Plan to Revolutionize Your Diet and Your Life THE ZONE is the revolutionary diet plan based on Nobel-prize winning research that has been adopted by celebrities including Madonna, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Demi Moore, Caprice Bouquet, Barry Mannilow, and more. Copies of Sears's books ENTER THE ZONE and MASTERING THE ZONE have sold more than 2 million copies. Finally, this plan is being adapted to the British palate and cupboard. All 150 recipes in this book will be anglicized and will make The ZONE more accessible than ever before. Dr. Sears is writing a new introduction for the UK marketplace. In short, THE ZONE goes against recently received wisdom about the health benefits of low-fat high-carbohydrate diets and suggests that if we continue to eat a lot of grains we will simply get fatter. Sears contends that too much carbohydrate (which converts to sugar) upsets our delicate hormonal balance and throws us into a constant sugar-craving state and gives rise to a diabetic-like condition. By balancing our diet and eating more protein and fat we enter a Zone of optimum metabolic function and peak performance. Eating in THE ZONE will t only burn fat but it will also fight heart disease, diabetes, PMS, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression and more.
- Author BiographyDr. Barry Sears is a pioneer in biotechnology, developing drug delivery systems for cancer and heart patients. His bestselling books ENTER THE ZONE and MASTERING THE ZONE have sold more than 2 million copies.
- Author(s)Barry Sears
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/01/1999
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight285 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.