All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProfessional dressmaker Becky Drinan guides the reader through the entire process of making their own made-to-measure wedding dress. It includes information on equipment, fabrics, sewing techniques and how to work from patterns. It features three gorgeous gowns with accompanying pull-out pattern sheets. You will find an overview of the different styles of wedding dress, with fascinating historical background and inspirational photographs of iconic brides. You will be given advice on dresses to suit every body shape. You will also be given all the information you need on equipment, fabrics, sewing techniques and how to work from patterns. Finally, you'll discover three gorgeous gowns that embody the key styles that are found in a multitude of dress designs, with accompanying pull-out pattern sheets enclosed in a pocket at the back of the book.
- Author BiographyBecky Drinan graduated from Wimbledon School of Art having studied Costume Interpretation and has since produced fine costumes for both film and theatre. Now, from her studio in a quite village in Sussex, Becky designs and hand crafts beautiful bespoke gowns and wedding dresses.
- Author(s)Becky Drinan
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 550 photographs, includes 37 illustrations, includes 3 dress patterns
- Weight744 g
- Width186 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.