All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow is performer-object interaction enacted and perceived in the theatre? How thereby are varieties of 'meaning' also enacted and perceived? Using cognitive theory and ecological ontology, Paavolainen investigates how the interplay of actors and objects affords a degree of enjoyment and understanding, whether or t the viewer speaks the language.
- Author BiographyTeemu Paavolainen is a postdoctoral fellow of Theatre and Drama Research in the School of Communication, Media, and Theatre at the University of Tampere, Finland.
- Author(s)Teemu Paavolainen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleCognitive Studies in Literature and Performance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight505 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.