All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLourdes Orozco considers different representations of animals in performance; suggesting that all animals have the ability to make us question the human, and its relationship to the other. She examines ways in which animals challenge theatre's ability to make meaning, and considers the surrounding ethical, political and social issues.
- Author BiographyLourdes Orozco is Lecturer in Theatre Studies at the Workshop Theatre, University of Leeds, UK. She co-edited two special issues of Contemporary Theatre Review focussing on Catalan Theatre and Flemish Theatre, and is currently working on an edited collection, Performing Animality: Animals in Performance Practices, with Jennifer Parker-Starbuck.
- Author(s)Lourdes Orozco
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleTheatre and
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight78 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.