All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis provocative book meets the supposedly 'live' practices of performance and the '-longer-live' historical past at their own dangerous crossroads. Focussing on the 'and' of the title, it addresses the tangled relations between the terms, practices, ideas, and aims embedded in these compatriot - but often oppositional - arts and acts of time.
- Author BiographyRebecca Schneider is Professor of Theatre Arts and Performance Studies at Brown University, USA. She is the author of The Explicit Body in Performance and Performing Remains: Art and War in Times of Theatrical Reenactment, as well as numerous essays. She is the Consortium Editor for The Drama Review: A Journal of Performance Studies, edited by Richard Schechner, and is co-editor with David Krasner of the book series Theater: Theory/Text/Performance.
- Author(s)Rebecca Schneider
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTheatre and
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight91 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.