All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionBennett explores the relationship between theatre and museums, looking particularly at the collaborative processes that intertwine these two cultural practices. She argues that discourses of performance studies can open up new avenues of inquiry about the production and reception of the museum experience and its place in contemporary culture.
- Author BiographySUSAN BENNETT is University Professor in the Department of English at the University of Calgary, Canada. She is the editor of Feminist Theatre & Performance and the author of Theatre Audiences: A Theory of Production and Reception (now in its second edition) and Performing Nostalgia: Shifting Shakespeare and the Contemporary Past.
- Author(s)Susan Bennett
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTheatre and
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight77 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.