All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book examines theatre practice that takes place within a range of health and care settings from medical training to advocacy projects for service users. Drawing on a range of case studies, the book provides insights into working practices as well as posing critical questions in relation to the field.
- Author BiographyEMMA BRODZINSKI is a Senior Lecturer in Drama and Theatre at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK. She has research interests in contemporary theatre practice and has previously published a range of work covering devising, live art and mainstream performance. She also works as a dramatherapist.
- Author(s)Emma Brodzinski
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication20/08/2010
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.