All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionTheatre in Prison is a collection of thirteen international essays exploring the rich diversity of invative drama works in prisons. The book includes an introduction that will present a contextualisation of the prison theatre field. Thereafter, leading practitioners and academics will explore key aspects of practice - problemitising, theorising and describing specific approaches to working with offenders. The book also includes extracts from prison plays, poetry and prisoners writings that offer illustrations and insights into the experience of prison life.
- Author BiographyMichael Balfour is currently Chair of the Centre for the Arts in Development Communication (cdcArts). He was previously Director of the Theatre in Prisons and Probation (TIPP) Centre at Manchester University and facilitating conflict resolution workshops in Northern Ireland.
- Author(s)Prof. Michael Balfour
- PublisherIntellect Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntellect Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width175 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.